Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Male, Maldives

I was called up to Male, replacing my 3 days pattern with 4! How great is that! There's really only chilling to do there and it was definitely a vacation. 

I went snorkeling for a very short while the day after we arrived, it was rather cloudy so there wasn't much to see. Swam a little in the pool and finished carving one of my stamps. 

We went for a sunset tour the next day and it was awesome! There were dolphins and they really are adorable creatures! One of them did a flip for us, twice! 

It was really an experience, sipping wine on the cruiser, with the wind and the view. life's good to be wealthy! 

But I think the ever so popular Male is pretty much like the other islands I've been to. Nice beach, breath-taking blue sea, friendly staff, it's all the same, right?

No comments: