Thursday, May 12, 2005

trip to pulau perhentian

Recently, I went to Pulau Perhentian with my friends from the university. I've been there twice. This is the lousiest for me. I don't know why, but somehow I didn't really enjoy the whole trip. The room was too hot, the food was awful, the sunset can't be seen at that area, oh.. the list goes on.

It was me who organized that trip. Will my friends have as much complaints as I do? Will they blame me? Well... I can't do anything even if they do... I guess the one thing I can do is not stay in that resort anymore in the future.

Before going to the island, my 2 friends went to Kota Bharu as I mentioned before. All they did for the 3 days were eat, eat, eat! There's not much to do there laa...

And now, we're back in KL, and we're working at a production house part-timely now. It's a 15 day contract. We're still pretty free these few days. But I know it'll be a long week next week.

No comments: