Friday, April 22, 2005

last day at cyberjaya

My sister reminded me that this is the last day I'll be in Cyberjaya!! I totally forgot about it if it wasn't for her! Oh my gosh, I don't know what to say. After 4 years of living (far far away from everything and everywhere) in this (boring) place, how could I don't have any sad feelings leaving (waahaha!!)?

Well, I'm the kind of person who rarely have feelings for things without life. Eg. a house, a car, a place. When we're moving into a new house, I'm more than excited to do so; if I get myself a pair of new heels, I'm more than happy to forget 'bout the old pair!

Yeah, maybe some people will say I have cold blood running in me, but I can't help it!! Who won't be happy with new things, new environments, new everything? =D Well, there may be times where there are exceptions though...

So, everyone, I'll be gone from this place forever!!! At least for now... Gulp...

No comments: