Sunday, January 30, 2011

A thrilling night

Li's in town, and we joined Ching to the airport and had dinner there. After dinner, we walked around and did some groceries shopping, had dessert at Coffee Bean..

On our way bk home, I realized that I didn't bring house keys out! I began to panic as all my sisters are at work (which means they're not in Sg!!) and I don't remember seeing the other girls at home! I smsed them but they didn't reply so I guess they're overseas too!

We got back, I prayed hard that the last person who went out didn't double lock our door and we tried opening it.. Very luckily, we managed to let ourselves in! I couldn't imagine what would happen if we're still locked out now!

Well.. But guess what? We left all our groceries on the bus!!!

What a night! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: