Wednesday, April 20, 2005

going back

Before going back to my hometown for retirement-of-this-stage, my sis and I will be going to Johor Bharu for the weekend. I don't look forward to going to friends' hometown compared to having friends come over to mine. I don't know why, =D

When I know that someone will be going to pay me a visit, I'll think of where to bring them (although no where in Kota Bharu is nice), what to eat (this, I'm proud of it), and so on so forth.

So where should I bring them to? I'm not gonna bring them visit the Sleeping Buddha or places similiar... I find that boring... I want to bring them to the waterfalls!! But I don't know the way~~

Food~ Thai food, nasi kerabu, nasi kukus, nasi dagang... hahahah... I don't know lah... I'm just feeling bored now. Nothing much better to do! Not having deadlines to rush is actually not as good as I thought it would be. Now that I've got nothing to do everyday, I feel more tired!

Hmm... Well, since I'm leaving Cyberjaya this Friday, I guess I won't be able to post anything for a quite while. I'll miss my blog... However, I'll be back~~~

No comments: