Friday, April 01, 2005

the interesting thing

Hey! How could i forget about the earthquake?! The earthquake that was felt.

On 28th of March, slightly after midnight. It was an interesting experience for me. I actually didn't realise it was an earthquake; seeing that everyone was in a hurry going down by the stairs instead of the lift, I was still puzzled! What's happening??

Ok, I'm a bit on the slow side... but how can u blame me? I live in Malaysia!

I took my camera with me because I want to capture these rare moments. Who knows, I might get to shoot a very valuable piece? However, that did not happen.

There were policemen; even the fire brigate was there. I've never seen such a huge spectacle before; it was like Fish Leong's Meet the Fans session~!

To cut a long story short, it was just an extraordinary experience for us Malaysians.

Interesting?

No comments: