Friday, September 23, 2005

forgiving

I always feel like forgiving them (only some of them) who has hurt me in the past. They who passed bad comments on me, they who made me angry, they who quarreled with me, they who were somewhat cruel. Of course, they are the ones who have not really hurt me deep deep down that I won't be able to forget and forgive; or maybe I can and will, after 10 years or more.

Of course, it takes time. After some time, when I've forgotten how angry I felt, I feel like being friends with they who mistreated me. I don't understand why.

Maybe it's simple, need no explainations. Forgive = friends, no?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

che i also always think this way de eh...i feel like making frens with them again eh..i also dont understand why..hai...

changcheryi said...

yeah lor.. but this entry of mine is abit too simple. i wanted to write and elaborate more but was lazy then. maybe after a few days will rewrite it.