Friday, September 29, 2006

work place

I recently saw an email about the work place of Google. I don't know how true the email is, but it certainly looks good! To decorate and personalize your desk makes you want to wake up in the morning and go to work more!

Then, looking at my desk, I see some personalization as well, although it can't be compared to what Google workers have, it is at least better than other people's desks.

This is my desk.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My monitor, previously there were 3 big hello kitties on my monitor, but I took 2 down and threw them away coz they were already crumpled after shifting office.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My feng shui items; to keep me happy and wealthy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The rooster is to counter office politics. As you can see, there is already one on top of my monitor. I need 2, because I really don't want to be the victim of office politickings.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I just stick a lot of hello kitty stickers on my keyboard. It is not that I love hello kitty ok, it is because so happen I have the stickers, so to make me happier working, I made my keyboard happier and lifelier. The stickers are obviously not enough. I will work on it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy working!!

p/s: if you'd like to receive the Google work place email, let me know and give me your email add, I'll send it to you.

No comments: