Tuesday, September 05, 2006

a day out

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this was how my hair looked before i went for a perm, accompanied by beng chuan, a home town friend if i haven't ever introduced him here. maybe this picture don't really show how my hair once looked, but i look good in it! so i decided on this particular pic! =D

so, it was my off day and i made an appointment for perming my hair since the curls were long gone. i last permed my hair like a year ago, if i'm not mistaken.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the progress... lasted for a long 4 hours... poor beng chuan...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i asked him to post as if he is very tired and bored of waiting, but after several shots, this is the best we could get.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
posing

i requested for big loose end curls, coz i like sexy matured curls... you know, like Suqi's? but i don't like Suqi, but i can't think of another actress that has those kinda curls permanently since they always change their hairstyles. ANYWAY, the outcome was horrible! i totally disliked my hair when it was done! the curls was oh so small! it was like a bowl of maggie mee poured onto my head and it was left hanging there! gosh!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

we went walking around the shopping mall but nothing was that interesting. almost everything everywhere is the same. then, we decided to do something else. so off we went for another treat for ourselves, another for me at least...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i chose a foot massage while beng chuan insisted that he would do without that and opt for a back massage instead. how boring! if i want a back massage, i'll go for a full one! cause you only sit down and lay forward for this one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
does he looks like he's enjoying himself? hahah! it was painful the whole 45 minutes according to him, and had backache the next day!

the interior was kinda nice, although it is only a small hut, it has a very comfortable feeling.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
look at the pillars, it even has hand-painted (or so i guess) motifs on it.

my foot massage was only ok. the lady went too hard on my calfs but too soft on my feet. it would be much nicer if it's the other way around.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
they gave us a cup of warm tea before leaving, maybe to cleanse the toxics that they've loosen up.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
finally, a picture before leaving.

my hair looks better now after several washes, but i will be reperming my hair soon! i gotta get it layered first to cut off some weight coz it's of almost the same length now.

wait for my new hairstyle then!!

No comments: