Friday, January 05, 2007

3 Angels' Birthday

Remember the other day when I said we were going to celebrate Ching, Chyi, and my aunt's birthdays? Now this post will be about it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was the cake I mentioned on the previous post. Cupcakes! My favourite!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The birthday banner, there were balloons as well, just like old time birthday parties.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are the spread of food we had, no proper table to bring down, so we had to settle with the bench.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our honorable cook, he did almost all the cooking that night.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These jellies are made by me, I spent the whole afternoon OF MY OFF DAY doing these ok? And mind you, they are no normal jellies, they are colourful layered delicious jellies made by me! And everyone (was forced to) said that they were yummy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I made the flower hair band. I actually made another 3 for my 3 sisters, but only 2 put them on...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look how Yi-Shen is enjoying his food.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After filling up our tummies to the very top, it was time to open up the presents!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was kinda difficult to see what they got because it was dark.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I didn't get to take the photo of my aunt opening her presents lah... =D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Awesome right? I know!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Aren't they pretty? The cakes...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wanted to take a picture like Chyi's,

but it turned out

like this

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Face too round, hair not nice enough.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is nicer!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Mum and us. She did not take too many pictures that night coz she was busying cleaning and making sure everyone is ok, best Mum ever!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Everyone had a good time that night, gatherings of all sorts are always enjoyable.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See?

No comments: