Monday, January 09, 2006

Fan's of S.H.E?

Any of you here are super fans of S.H.E? 'Coz if you are, you'll be so jealous of me because I'm gonna meet them in person and be with them from day to night! Hah! We're going for a shooting day after tomorrow, and of course, the hosts will be the very famous S.H.E!

It's not like I'm a super fan (or fan) of theirs la, but after all, this will be my first time working with super well known celebrities from Taiwan wor... So, must let you guys know la! hehe...

Well, before getting to work with them, what I feel about them for the time being is;

Ella, I don't hate nor like her. Hebe, I personally like her most because I feel she is less pretentious compared to the think-she's-so-pretty Selina! Selina is so very pretentious la! I can't stand her! She goes ee-aa-ee all the time, and her voice!

Her voice, when I say I hate the way she talks (because of her voice, which I think is so fake), it makes me think of how some girls hate me because of the way I talk. To them, I'm also a pretentious person who fakes the oh-so-manja voice to make guys like me. But... the way I talk, even to my mum, is really like this! Takkan I can fake the way I talk for so long? =( But Selina! Is her voice really that 'nosey'? (If you don't understand what 'nosey' is, it's talking with real a lot of bi2 yin1.) We'll wait and see lah, see if she speaks in that tone off screen.

So let's just wait and see how it turns out la, maybe in the end the one I like most is Selina, who knows? ;)

4 comments:

StephenLim said...

Woow... cool! Make sure you shoot lot of picture back and share ya!! :D

changcheryi said...

if i can, i'll definitely do so! =D

Anonymous said...

che ah..so nice...i wan their autograph and there things..i wan eh...i like them too la che...so nice la u..

Anonymous said...

yeah ler..snap photos..i dun wan autograph lar..haha...i wan photos photos n more photos...