Saturday, October 21, 2006

Carnevale Italiano

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Recently at the restaurant, we had a one month event called Carnevale Italiano. We had an Italian guest chef from Gold Coast for the month and the restaurant was decorated more Italian-ly. Hah!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We had a gala dinner one night where service crew forfeited their normal uniforms and wore white shirts with an Italian sash as their belts, the main hostess wore an Italian costume, and there was a live band too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was also the hostess that night, but did not manage to take any photos of myself. Work mah...

1 comment:

jazzmint said...

hello..i saw u posted on my blog bout carolling in restaurant. Let me check with my church and get back to you :)

btw, nice site you've got