Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My current goal

I want to do business!

I once asked Yi-Shen, "do you think I can sell clothes at Pasar Malam?" his response was so big and negative coz he is so very sure that I will not be able to take it coz I am so 小姐. Who says I am 小姐? Shut up! I may be one last time, but I'm no longer too 小姐 now.. well.. maybe only at certain situations, or with certain people, or under certain conditions of the weather.. And.. oh crap!

But if I don't try, how will I know whether I can or I can't? Maybe not Pasar Malams, maybe weekend flea markets. I am sure I can!

Lately....

(after writing this entry half way, I saved it and wanted to continue when I had the time; and now it's already 1 month later..)

Ok... Lately, there are so many e-shops online, selling all sorts of things. Clothes, bags, accessories, second hand items, you name it, you've got it. We've been buying from them and going to their off line sales, we love it! So I figured this is my opportunity! But knowing me, I'm not the type of person that loves risks, I'm afraid that there'll be not enough time for me to manage my e-shop, what if there's no customers, what if this, what if that..

I have so many worries and concern before even starting – which is negative thinking – which is wrong! I have to kick start my plan if not I will never know whether or not it will work for me! So now I'm starting my plan one step at a time, with Chyi's help I hope our very own e-shop will be open for business SOON!

Wait for my good news~

No comments: