Friday, April 24, 2009

Smoke is in the air


While I was sitting in a mamak, waiting for Yi-Shen to come fetch me, I started looking around because my glass of Teh-O-Ais kurang manis was still too manis for my liking.

A very smelly odour 一阵阵的飘过来.. Guess what? It's the smell of the ever so polite cigarettes butts! They are smellier than second hand smoke, but I'm not saying that second hand smoke are nicer to smell ok?


Bugger... I don't like dirtying my hands to move it to the other tables.. and this particular one looks especially filthy! Second hand smoke is killing us!!!
It's everywhere, like I said in my previous post.... which reminds me of a fugly man today at the coffee shop! He was sitting behind me, like 5cm away, and suddenly a big puff of smoke were blewn to me (coz the wind was towards our direction)!!!!!! My goodness, how can he do that? Sit outside cannot meh? Must he sit so inside of the shop and kill us all??! Stupid assss.....


Right?

5 comments:

cher chyi said...

RIGHT !!!!! i hate second hand smoke especially those in coffee shops and balcony . .but when i go clubbing i dont feel the smoke wo che . . hahaha. . why so weird de?

changcheryi said...

coz u get immune to the smell i guess.. whereas when suddenly there's someone puffing some smoke, the smell is very obvious..

i really hope one day everyone will have to be restricted to smoke only in designated areas..

cher chyi said...

hmm lo . . but go club like Euphoria then suang :D cannot smoke inside de :D hehe. . .

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Geri said...

hey.. just to let you know that i have changed my blog address ya.